THE Bank of England in partnership with Windsor Fellowship is recruiting for the African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme.
The Programme is for students from a Black or Mixed African/ Caribbean background who are currently living or studying in Greater London, Manchester, Birmingham and surrounding areas and planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in autumn 2018.
The African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme will offer successful applicants:
· Up to £30,000 to support living costs during an undergraduate degree
· Paid Internships at the Bank of England in the summer holidays between 1st and 2nd years and 2nd and 3rd years
· Mentoring, Coaching and Support from a member of the Bank of England team.
Eligibility and Application Criteria
· The Programme is open to students who have no restrictions and are eligible to work and study in the UK
· Expected to secure at least 104, (Pre 2017, 260 UCAS points) UCAS points and have 5 A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English
· Have a household income below £50,000
· Have no restrictions on living/working in the UK
To find out more about the Bank of England and their Early Careers Programmes visit www.Bankofenglandearlycareers.co.uk/our-programmes
Further information about the Programme is available on the Windsor Fellowship website www.windsor-fellowship.org together with the link to the on-line application form.
The deadline for receipt of applications is midday GMT on the 22nd January 2018.
CAN Mezzanine 49-51 East Road London N1 6AH