In accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) legislation which came into effect on 25th May 2018 Team Buntu Africa is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Sending out news alerts
- Internal record keeping.
- We may also use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To promote dialogue, enhance debate around tangible strategies in the furtherance of education, skills and in the exposure of young talent to companies, industries, governments and NGO’s. Our goal is to promote entrepreneurship, connect skilled people to relevant employers and demonstrate that shared ideas are the building blocks of progress.